COVID-19 Safety Policies
The health and safety of our clients and team members is our top priority. During this unprecedented time we have expanded our already vigorous cleaning and sanitizing practices to ensure health safety. Below are new COVID-19 adjustments. Please be aware that these can be modified frequently, as guidance is always changing.
- All team members have been thoroughly trained and follow CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines for sanitization.
- All team members wear face coverings over both nose and mouth at all times.
- Massage Therapists change into a clean uniform before each client.
- Common areas are sanitized regularly.
- Partitions are in place at the reception desk.
- Appointments are scheduled to ensure appropriate capacity and limit clients in relaxation room.
- Beverage service, reading material, locker service, and retail testers have been temporarily suspended.
- The Relaxation Room has been temporarily reserved for before treatment only.
- Clients are encouraged to bring a covered beverage. We will be happy to refill with filtered water.
- Clients must complete a health screening form upon arrival.
- Clients must wear a face covering over both nose and mouth while in the spa, except when face down during treatment.
- Clients and team members will receive a temperature screening upon entering the spa.
- If you are sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact us to reschedule.
- Please call our Client Relations Team with any additional questions at 717-533-5991.